The July issue of the STC newsletter is out!
The issue features the following contributions:
1) Our Chair Niklas Carrlson reports on the ACM Greenmetrics 2016 workshop
2) Dr. Athanasia Panousopoulou (Institute of Computer Science of the Foundation for Research and Technology - Hellas) reports on the CysWater 2016 Workshop.
3) Dr. Francesco Musumeci (Dept. of Electronics, Information and Bioengineering, Politecnico di Milano, Italy) discusses green approaches for the management of inter-datacenter networking.
4) Dr. Giorgio Corani and Mauro Scannagatta (Dalle Molle Institute for Artificial Intelligence, Lugano, Switzerland) describe a classification approach for statistical air pollution prediction.
5) We present an interesting interview with Prof. Kameshwar Poolla (University of California, Berkeley), a prominent researcher in the area of energy business models.
6) Finally, you can also find an updated table with the upcoming conference and events.
Please help us spread the word by sharing on your favorite social media site!
STC SC Officers